Advisor Services/Operations Administrator
Mandeville Operations Management Inc.
- Answer and process routine to complex customer requests and inquiries, resolves customer concerns/problems and contributes to the resolution of escalated issues by offering solutions within scope of work via inbound or outbound phone calls.
- Identify customers’ current and future needs to proactively enhance the customer experience.
- Actively identify opportunities that contribute to the satisfaction of service and operations goals through workflow, productivity, and quality prioritization.
- Correspond with customers via phone, fax, email or written correspondence, where appropriate.
- Adhere to all policies, procedures, guidelines and customer service standards to achieve operational, productivity and quality objectives.
- Actively promote new/existing products, services and marketing and sales initiatives.
- Abide by all fund company policies, regulatory controls and requirements.
- Participate in continuous improvement initiatives and support change management activities, as well as identify improvement opportunities to streamline business processes resulting in greater efficiencies, productivity and/or service.
- Develop and use internal and/or external relationships to achieve shared priorities/goals, satisfy customer needs, resolve problems and increase business insight/awareness. Actively participate in team meetings by providing topics for discussion and offering ideas and feedback.
- Guide and mentor peers and share subject matter expertise within sphere of influence.
- Assist with work outside of your role's normal scope and participate in cross training opportunities.
- Work with the Director of Transition, Advisor Services and Fidelity Clearing Canada during onboarding of new advisors to Mandeville.
- Support advisor programs such as training initiatives.
- Communicate and liaise with various internal departments to seek resolutions to advisor issues and queries.
- Support the Director of Transition, Advisor Services in the AGA relationship with HUB by submitting new contracts as well as follow up on policy and advisor inquiries.
- Achievement Orientation – Wants to do job well; expresses affect or feeling about performance
- Analytical Thinking - Identifies the cause-and-effect relationship between two aspects of a situation
- Concern for Order - Monitors own or others’ work for order
- Customer Service Orientation - Maintains clear communication with customer regarding mutual expectations
- Flexibility - Accepts need for flexibility
- Information Seeking - Investigates the problem or situation beyond routine questioning
- Initiative – Is decisive in a time-sensitive situation
- Teamwork and Cooperation - Expresses positive attitudes and expectations of team or team members
- Bachelor’s Degree/College Diploma required
- IFIC Operations required
- IFIC Sales or Canadian Securities Course desired
- Minimum 2 - 3 years of experience working within an investment firm/dealer back office.
- Good understanding of rules and regulations governing the mutual fund/securities industry.
- Previous data entry experience and a working knowledge of registered products.
- Familiarity with operating systems such as, Dataphile, Unitrax or FundSERV and portfolio modeling would be an asset.
Reporting to: Director, Transition and Advisor Services
Qualified applicants should email resumes along with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. We thank all applicants in advance, however, only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
We respect the dignity and independence of persons with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
If contacted for an interview, please inform us should any accommodation be required.